Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Happy Christmas Panels...

 At the end of July, I purchased a happy little Christmas panel.  It was a Vintage Christmas panel by Northcott.  Here's an view of the panel:


I got this panel specifically for the apron.  For some reason, my Mom doesn't like the apron I generally use at Christmas.  So, I purchased this thinking she would like it and I could use it around her house.  She liked the truck.  

I needed a fabric to line all the pieces and got this from NZ Productions:

The color is called Mountain Green and with the variation in the color is perfect to go with the panel.  I also needed to purchase In-Sul Brite for the oven mitts.  

I finally got this finished.  Just in time for Christmas.  Here's my versions:



I am happy with my little project.  As always, the panel instructions are minimal but sufficient.

I don't think I will posting again before Christmas.  I have a few gifts that I would like to get finished.  So this will keep me busy for a few days.  I will probably post those items between Christmas and New Years.  Inspiration posts will return with the new year.

Enjoy your holidays!

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment