Friday, May 25, 2018

Shopping Bags...

Back in February I made shopping bags for my husband.  They have been very useful every single week.  Our grocery trips always end up with us going to multiple stores.  Grocery shopping is such a chore. 

Now, my son has requested his own shopping bags.  So, I made him two using the same pattern as the bags made for my husband.  He doesn't drive so he will need a sturdier bag to carry things from the local Dollar General.  Yep, that will be his grocery store throughout the summer.  Since they are the only grocery store in the little town where he is living.  They do carry basic refrigerated items and a large selection of canned goods.  Although some of his friends might take pity on him and take him to the next town to Walmart.  There will be no summer bus service to Walmart provided by the school. 

Here's the bags that I made him:


I'm sure if he wants more he will request them. 

This is the last of the yellow/blue stripe fabric in yardage form.  This fabric could yet show up again in quilt blocks.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment