Thursday, March 22, 2018

Honey Do Part II....

My husband was really happy with the table toppers I made for the brewery area.  So, he requested a pad for this drawer where he keeps the glasses for the brewery area:


He built this little cabinet with drawers and dividers.  The drawer size is 20" x 24 1/2".  Here's the little pad that I made:


Mostly made the same way as the toppers except that there is one layer of cotton padding and I just did a little bit of straight line quilting instead of diagonal quilting.


Here it is in the drawer with the pad.  A little bit disappointing as it was at least 1-inch short all the way around but he was happy and yes, I remembered to add the seam allowances to the dimensions.  The glasses fit back in the drawer.  I have a happy husband.  Now, I'm wondering what else he's going to think up.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment