Monday, March 26, 2018

Inspiration...Trimmed Top

I like a bit of embellishment on my tops.  This t-shirt caught my eye because it was just that, a little bit embellished:


It is called Grace Chain-Trim Top.  The chain must be extremely fine because you can't really tell that it is a chain even close up.

For me, this top is a little too scooped but that is why I sew so I can have things the way I want them.  I think you might be able to get a similar look using a bead of some sort.  What do you think?

This top can be found at the Neiman Marcus website.  Top name is listed above.  The price tag for this top is $268.00.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely top, but poorly fitted on the model? I'm sure you can do a much better job... the price is of course ridiculous! So happy i can sew my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that it doesn't fit the model well. Darts would make it fit better. I hope I can do a better job.

    ReplyDelete