Thursday, March 8, 2018

Honey Do List....

My husband rarely asks for anything.  However, he liked the topper for the coffee cart so much that he requested one for the sink area in his brewing area.  How could I resist?  He said any fabric would do.  So I picked a fabric that had been in my stash for many years and made two toppers for his sink area:





Now, he didn't stop with one request.  He also asked if I could make a baker's couche.  Yes, I had to look up to see exactly what that is.  I had some undyed duck canvas which should be ok.  Here's the version that I made:



Now the next time he decided to bake bread, we'll find out if using the duck canvas was a good idea. Interested in knowing how to use a baker's couche?  There are lots of videos on youtube.

This is easy sewing at it's best.  The couche just needed a hem and the topper were almost as easy.  Finished project in no time.

Do you make things for your husband?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment