Friday, January 12, 2018

Place mats & Coasters.....

The first project of 2018 is finished and it's four place mats with four coasters:


I found this lovely panel on Fabric.com and it is part of the Farm To Table fabric collection.  I had to have this fabric when I spotted it this past December.  I did get an eye roll from my husband because he doesn't understand why I need more fabric when I have so much already. 

Back to the place mat....when I received the panel I realized that there was suppose to be a pocket on the front of the place mat and I didn't want to do that.  That is how I ended up with the cute little coaster.  Can you have too many coasters?

Have you ever purchased a panel to make something?  How did you like working with the panel?  Did your project turn out as intended?

Moving on to the next project.

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment