Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wilder West Lacy Scarf Completed....

I'm so happy.  The Wilder Lacy scarf is finished! It took many hours but it was a very good project to work on while I was flying between home,Sydney, and in the evenings.  It was completed the last day in Tasmania which was very good because the next day airport security took my scissors.  I'm not sure what caught their eye this time because those scissors have been through many airport security checks.  However, they were not expensive so it wasn't much of an issue.

Here's my version of the scarf:



Oops!  When I took the above picture, I realized that I haven't actually completed the project..  The yarn ends need to be woven in and it still needs to be blocked but the knitting part is finished.

Project Information:

pattern - Wilder West Lacy Scarf
needles - size 11 circular
yarn - Rowan softknit cotton  (loved this yarn)

Now, it is on to my next project.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment