Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer....

What does that mean?  Those are the seasons that I have experienced in the last three weeks.  I know it sounds unbelievable but we just had the most fabulous vacation in Australia.  It was still spring when I left for Australia, fall when I arrived in Australia, then winter arrived, and I came home to summer.  Even though it was late fall and early winter, it didn't feel particularly cold in Australia until an Antarctic Blast hit and the temps fell into the 30-40F but it felt much colder.

We saw so many wonderful things while we were there - whale watching, Blue mountains, many museums, the coastal road between Melbourne and Port Author, a tiny bit of Tasmania.    Three weeks was just enough to want to come back for more.  Australia is a beautiful country.  I will share more pictures over the next few weeks but here's a peak at Sydney:



Do you recognize this?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment