Friday, July 8, 2016

Fall Vogues...

If you have been following along with me, you know how I love to see the new patterns each season.  I'm loving many patterns in the Vogue release.  Maybe it's just that I like fall.  Here are my picks:


This is V1514, a mock-wrap cutout dress.  I love all the gathering in the front with the flirty little wrap but not as crazy about the deep cutout.  Although cutouts can be cute, this just feels like it is too much.


This is V1512, a pop-over midi dress.  This is a very classic feeling dress.  If I can locate appropriate fabric, I may get this one.


This is V1517, a collarless jacket with pull-on pants.  This seems like it might be a work appropriate outfit but I have held a paying job in while.  Maybe someone will let me know.  The pants are too skinny for me but I do like the styling of them.


This is V9201, an inverted pleat shirtdress.  I am a sucker for shirtdresses.  This particular pattern has 3 views which could make it a good value.  I may get this pattern but I will think long and hard about it.  I know that there are several shirtdress patterns in my collection.


This V9209, a buttoned wrap skirt.  This is an adorable skirt and it would be in my hands in an instant if I thought I could pull it off.  I will have to watch and see if there are any reviews.  

What fun this release is.  I wish I had more time to just concentrate on sewing clothing but it takes such a long time for me to get on item made that I have finally stopped buying so many patterns.  My pattern cabinet is over flowing though.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment