Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stitching Tools....

Do you collect sewing/quilting tools?  I recently purchased a couple of new items that are primarily geared toward quilting.  Here they are:

This is the No Hassle Triangles Gauge.  I purchased it in hopes that it would assist in marking the triangles for a quilt I was working on.  It didn't help me with that particular quilt but I'm hoping to revisit it to figure out how to use it.  This isn't an inexpensive item.  I do understand the concept behind the tool.


This is a Creative Grids quilting ruler.  So far, this has been a useful item to have on the ironing board when I pinned quilt blocks together.  It is 1 1/2" x 6 1/2".  The marking are very clear.  I can see this being useful in garment sewing also.

Do you ever purchase sewing tools that turn out not to be as useful as you thought they would be?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment