Tuesday, July 12, 2016

New Yarn...

While I was in Tasmania, I decided to pick some yarn for myself and a friend.  Here is what I picked:




The yarn on the top is a local yarn from the farm called White Gum Wool.  The yarn is hand dyed by a local artist.  I can not tell from the website if the owner of White Gum Wool does any dying herself.  This yarn was for a friend.  It is 100% merino and very soft.

The other two balls of yarn are mine.  I'm sure it is destined to be a scarf of some type.  I don't think there is enough yarn for anything else but I do love the color.

If you're ever in Hobart, look up the Salamanca Wool Shop. It is a wonderful little shop with friendly people.  If you like wearing shades of brown, check out the cinnamon wool. Just gorgeous!



Happy Stitching!






No comments:

Post a Comment