Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wardrobe Thoughts Revisited and It's Time For Summer Sewing....

I looked back to my Spring Wardrobe post and all I can say is wow, I did have good intentions but didn't accomplish much.  The only wardrobe sewing that I accomplished was my dress which I suppose could count as spring sewing.  I'm still eyeing the Yoga Skirt and Yoga Pant patterns.  So, they will get used sometime in the future.  The Spring 6-pac sew along is finished and it's time for the Summer 6-pac sew along.  The guidelines for Summer sew along have already been posted.  Here they are:

1.  Light weight jacket or sweater in a neutral
2.  Light weight jacket or sweater or shirt in a color or a lighter neutral
3.  A pair of shorts, trousers or capris in a neutral
4.  A skirt in a neutral or color
5.  A short sleeve shirt, blouse or t-shirt in a neutral
6.  A short sleeve shirt, blouse or t-shirt in a neutral

This is about as basic as you can get.  I'm not ready to post any sewing plans for summer right now.  I'm still in the middle of sewing curves and would like to finish that.  Hopefully, this weekend I will find some time to sew, sew, sew.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment