Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gardening 2015...

I have enjoyed the early garden this year.  The flowers have been beautiful.  The asparagus was prolific and we enjoyed every bit.  I did forget all about weighing produce picked to this point but I will try to remember going forward.  Here are a few pictures of flowers:







So many plants didn't survive the extreme weather that we had including the vegetable garden.   There was not any early spinach and lettuce. I suppose it is a chance to start again with new perennials. Many of these plants, I don't know what they are because they came with the house.  Hope everyone is getting the chance to enjoy their spring flowers. All of the pictures were taken in April.  I haven't taken any in the last couple of weeks.

The herb garden didn't mind the severe winter and is really popping out.  There is a huge parsley plant, lots of cilantro, lots of chives, etc.

Off to attempt to create something.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment