Friday, May 15, 2015

Why Is It Easier to Purchase Than Use?

Did you hear the little thud on my porch?  Of yeah, more fabric arrived.  I always think that I won't buy any more until the last purchase is used but it never happens.  I was drawn in by one of the Fabric Mart emails earlier in the week.  Here's what I purchased:


The fabric on the left is a sheer stripe Maggie London shirting.  I accidentally cut this when opening the package.  I think it will be OK.  The fabric on the right is a white/black ponte.  The shirting was a spur of the moment item with no idea on what I'm going to do with it.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. The white/black ponte I want to make a t-shirt with it.  Hopefully it will happen. I think there is an inspiration photo in one of my pinterest folders.


I actually received this in April.  This the Cone Mills denim kit that I ordered.  The one on the left is a black stretch denim.  The one on the right is a non-stretch denim.  I also received zippers, thread, and other jean notions with the order.  Now, I just need to decide if I want to use the Ginger pattern or another jean pattern.

I'm hoping that some of this fabric gets used up soon.  Now, that I have a washing machine again (yes, two weeks without one is hard). I can get the fabrics washed.  The new machine will get a huge workout this weekend because the old one decided to quit during the spring clean.  There are still lots of blankets that need to be washed.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment