Monday, January 2, 2012

Still rolling along...

Yep, today found me still happily working on my project. The pillow fabrics were washed and pressed today. Last night, I did a test run of the embroidery design and a loose weave fabric. I was happy with the way it turned out. Here's the design:


My test design looked very similar. This design is from Embroidery Library. I will be stitching this on a osnaburg fabric that has been stabilized. I just need to figure out the size of the pillow. Does anyone know how much room to leave around a design?


I couldn't resist going to JoAnn's today. I had a 10% off coupon and needed to get zippers for the pillows. I also picked up bells for another project and a pillow form for a neck roll. I didn't spend much but there wasn't really much a sale going on.


Oh, I've added a new project. I'm going to make a table runner and decorate it with snowflakes. I need to practice with the embroidery machine and this is perfect project to practice with. Now, I need to locate the snowflakes.


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment