Friday, June 12, 2009

Pillow/Cushion finished.....

It's been a 1 1/2 weeks since I "lost" the sewing bug. Today, it returned full blast. The cushion was finished today. I figured out yesterday that I just didn't want to do the ties and I made myself cut them out last night. Today, I stitched and turned the ties. Now, my cushion is finished and I can move on to the next project. I will post a picture tomorrow of the finished project on the rocker.

My next project will be a peach colored skirt with embroidery around the bottom and a match scarf with lace on the edges. The sewing patterns will be super easy. The new techniques will involve the embroidery. Hope it all turns out well.

As usually, I'm getting ahead of myself with planning projects. The next project will be the Socialite dress by Anna Marie. I will be making the ties that go with the dress. Here's the linen/rayon fabric that I have purchased to make this dress:

Ok, I'm off to look for patterns.
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment