Monday, March 11, 2024

Inspiration...Linen Pants

 How about spring/summer pants?  I have shown many tops but here is a cute little pant:



This is the Eileen Fisher Pleated Cropped Organic Linen Lantern Pants.  Price tag: $188.00.  Details: approximately 28-inch inseam, mid-rise sits high on hips,  elasticized waist, front pleats, on-seam pockets, cropped at ankles, tapered straight legs, pull-on style, organic linen, machine wash.

I really think it is the color that I am drawn to on this pants.  I had a similar pair last year and loved them.  I used the Love Notions Allegro Pant pattern.  Love everything about them.  The silhouette is a little bit different.

Here is a similar silhouette:


This Simplicity pattern seems to look a lot like the inspiration photo.  Maybe it does not have the same amount of ease.  You could increase the ease if you chose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment