Tuesday, February 15, 2022

More Fabric...

 Oh yes, the buying spree has continued. This time I picked up a couple of pieces from Fabric Mart.  I had thought that being a member of Julie's Picks might slow down the fabric buying because of being able to see and touch the fabric.  That is not the case at all. Here are the fabrics that I couldn't resist:


This fabric, an embroidered cotton chambray, I could not decide what I wanted it to be so there is 4 yards which is plenty.  It could end up as a dress for me or shirts for my husband and I.  We will see what it becomes.


This is a ITY knit and I love the colors.  I am not particularly crazy about this type of knit but we'll see how I do with it.  There is 1 1/2 yards.  This is targeted to become a short sleeved Itch to Stitch Foz.  I know, I know.  I have already made three of the Foz top but I just love this pattern.  It is quick and easy.  Both are good when your time is limited.

Well with any luck, this should be the end of my crazy purchase spree.  I can purchase a lot in a short period time.  I am just not as productive with my sewing time. 

Happy Stitching!

(I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  If you purchase through my link, I would get a small commission. Thanks you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment