Thursday, February 10, 2022

Inspiration...Knit Pillow Covers

 Pillows are a quick way to change the atmosphere in a room.  I do think of this covers as more of fall/winter but this just gives you time to make them.  Here are the pillows covers:


This is a the Pottery Barn Camelia Chunky Knit Lumbar Pillow Cover.  Price tag: $39.50.  Details: accommodates a 14"x 20" pillow insert, knit front is 100% polyester with the back side being 100% cotton, zipper closure, spot clean.


This is the Pottery Barn Colossal Handknit Pillow Cover. Price tag: $79.50. Details: accommodates a 24" pillow insert, zipper closure, front is knit from 100% acrylic with back from 100% cotton, lining is 100% polyester, spot clean.

I can see this is fall, winter, various holiday colors easily.  However I would much rather spend my time creating them.   A quick gander around and I found 10 free patterns for pillow covers.  You might have to change the instructions a little bit to get the size you.  

Now, I am buzzing with ideas for my own living space.  I have lots of pillow forms and I currently planning on making new slip covers so this is a good time to plan makes pillow fronts.  I can easily knits these while I am spending time with my parents.  

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment