Wednesday, February 9, 2022

New Fabric...

 Boom, new fabric is coming.  I have been trying really hard not to add fabric to the stash but I recently purchased a new skirt pattern that required fabric.  Now, I went all out and planned two skirts. Here is the fabrics:


This is a navy midweight stretch poplin.  It is advertised as having 20% stretch which is perfect for the skirt pattern.  Two yards are coming.  This is fabric is machine wash cold, tumble dry on low.  


This is a Grey and Black Micro Houndstooth Midweight Stretch Suiting.  This is advertised to have 20% stretch. Two yards are coming.  Again, this should be perfect for the skirt.  This fabric is machine wash cold, tumble dry low.  I can not resist a houndstooth fabric.  This fabric will not be sewn till fall. I am really hoping I do not forget about it.

Have you been able to resist purchasing fabric so far this year?  I really do not need my stash to grow any.  Storage is an issue.  I am hoping to sew all the wonderful fabric that I purchased last year and years before.  I need to get hopping if that is going to occur.  Really, I am far better at planning than executing.  Oh, these fabrics were purchased at Califabrics and this is my first time purchasing from them.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment