Friday, October 22, 2021

Vogue Winter Patterns...

 The Vogue Pattern winter collection was released today.  I did see a couple of patterns that I thought were interesting:


Vogue 1838 - Misses Capes.  I like the idea of a cape like view B.

Vogue 1844 - Misses Dress.  I love the styling on the dress.  I am not sure that lengthening this to the appropriate length for me would be the correct thing to do.  It might mess with the proportions of the dress.

Yep, that is it.  Overall, I was under whelmed and a bit confused.  It does not seem like a cohesive collection.  Almost like the direct is unknown.  Will people pay the $$$ for men's sweat pants or a robe?  I am not saying that there were not interesting aspects of the collection but it seemed to be lacking in wearability.  Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am just craving the beautiful designs of yesteryear.

What are your thoughts of the collections?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment