Monday, October 4, 2021

Inspiration...Dress

 I am still poking around on the Lafayette 148 New York site and finding things that I love.  Here is dress that is perfectly simple:


This is the Graceton Dress in Finesse Crepe.  Price tag: $698.00. Details:  A-line silhouette, shirt collar, long sleeve, snap tab cuff, pullover, half-placket, seam pockets, above the knee.

I do not know if I am drawn to the color or the simple silhouette of this dress but I do know the perfect pattern:


This is the Galley Tunic + Dress pattern by Liesl & Co.  Go to the link and check out the varations.  The only changes that I can see would be length the sleeve(if choosing the 3/4 sleeve), create the snap tab, and straighten the hem.  Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment