Monday, June 25, 2018

Inspiration...Sleeveless Summer Dress and Cardigan

While looking at the Nic & Zoe site, I found this dress:


This is the Two To Tango Twist dress and can be found on their website.  Price tag $168.

I know the exact pattern for this dress.  Here is it:


This pattern will give you the necessary twist at the waist.  You will need to do a little bit of pattern work to remove/change the cowl.  Instructions for how to do this can be found in this Silhouette Patterns youtube video.

When making the dress sleeveless, you may want a little cardigan to go over the top like this example:


Isn't this a lovely little cardigan?  It is the Take Comfort 4-way Cardy.  Price tag:  $118.00.  You can find this and all the different variations on the Nic & Zoe website by searching for 4-way.  Here's the pattern for it:


This is the 4-way cardy pattern.

I'm inspired to add another project or two to my list.  I can do this.  I don't know if I have the fabric in the stash but I will look and see what is there.  I love finding ideas that use the patterns in my stash.

Hope your inspired to make something fun!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment