Monday, January 25, 2016

Mystery Update...

Winter has arrived in my arrive.  It is a little late but I suppose that is okay.  Since there was plenty of white stuff outside, I decided to sew, sew, sew (there was a little bit of knitting in there too).  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I spent time working on the Week 4 of the Allietare Mystery quilt.  I'm am happy to say week 4 is completed.  Here is my stitching results:


I may have gotten carried away and created one extra set but I suppose that can't really hurt anything. Now, it's on to week 5 which I just finished reading and doesn't look too bad.  Hopefully, it will not take 3 weeks to complete.

I below to an online quilt guild.  I joined because I was curious but after 6 months I've decided to join in the monthly projects.  There is a mini BOM and I purchased the following fabrics:


I'm hoping that the remainder of the fabrics will be stuff from my own stash.  This quilt is suppose to 17" square.  I'm hoping that I actually finish it and that it can decorate the wall in my sewing area.

That's all the sewing I've been doing in the past week or so.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment