Sunday, January 3, 2016

Knitted Ear Warmers and Fingerless Gloves....

This is the final December project that I'm sharing.  The ear warmer was started last spring and the gloves were actually started in November.  Here's the finished projects:



I used the Heartland yarn by Lion Brand for both of these items.  The color is Kings Canyon.  The ear warmer is called Intertwined Diamonds Cabled Headband pattern by Demi Knits.  It is a freebie and knitting was very easy.  I picked the glove pattern because it had a similar cable pattern as the ear warmer.  Unfortunately, I was unable to locate where I found the fingerless glove pattern is located.  I thought it was from Ravelry but there are many patterns of this type.   I did have an issue with the gloves and I didn't really figure out how the issue occurred but I did have to recreate the right three times before it was actually a right glove.  The picture doesn't really show the depth of the color of green but it is a really deep, pretty color.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment