Monday, December 15, 2014

Knitting Project....

I have two knitting projects going.  The first one is an at-home only project and the second is suppose to be a traveling project.  Today, I'm going to share my traveling project.  Here's a picture:


I enjoy doing cabling but this has a "new-to-me" stitch called the bricoche stitch.  I looked at the instructions and thought this was going to be super simple.  Let's just say that it is much harder than it looks and that I haven't progressed much farther than about row 5. This isn't a pattern that if you make a mistake you can just pull out to the mistake.  Although the scarf is beautiful and reversible, I think this is going to take a little while to complete.  If you're interested in the pattern, it can be found at Ravelry and it is called Janus Scarf (this is a link to the page).  This project may only travel to the monthly knitting club. I don't see being able to handle this pattern while sitting in a car.

I may look for another traveling project that is much easier to do.  I think that I have some balls of cotton yarn and those always work up nice into dish clothes.  Who couldn't use more dish clothes?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment