Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Butterick Patterns are out!...

The Fall 2014 Butterick patterns are out and oh, how can I resist looking at the new patterns?  I will admit I have slowed down on purchasing patterns to some extent.  I use to purchase all that interested me.  Let's just say that I have a large pattern collection.  Here are the new patterns that I found interesting:


This is B6088.  I can not resist this type of silhouette.  How about that automatic curvy silhouette?  Even if you're not so curvy, you will look it.


This lovely is B6090.  At first glance, it is just another shirt dress but look again.  Check out the collar in the line drawings:


Not only does it have an interesting collar but you could have dresses for each season.  Here's an interesting knit dress:


Love the asymmetrical look.  This is B6080.  The best surprise with this is there are two variations.  Check out the line drawing:


I think this makes this See & Sew a bargain pattern.  I love both silhouettes.  Now, for the last selection:


This is B6081.  No, not an exciting piece but definitely very wearable.  I had a vest similar to this last year and loved it but it was made from really cheap fabric that left little bits behind every time you wore.  I did find a similar pattern earlier in the year.  If it doesn't work out, I will definitely look into this pattern.  Layers are the way to go when it is really cold out.

I don't know if any of these patterns will make it home.  I have already purchased 4 new patterns for fall/winter.  Really, how many items can I sew up?  I'm really slow when it comes to sewing.

What do you think of the chosen patterns?  Love it, hate it, partially love it.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment