We had a very hot day for Pittsburgh. It was in the low 90's. There was a lot of work outside accomplished mostly by my DH. However, I did get a bit of sewing done. I added a few weights to the curtain that I had made for the deck last year and hung it up. Now, the deck is shaded from the late afternoon sun again. Then, because it was too hot to hang out inside, I brought fabric, pattern, and everything needed to cut out. Amazingly, I was able to cut out the Cool Cardigan - Draped Front by Pamela's Patterns. I started tracing this at the beginning of May and realized that I did not have the correct pattern instructions (Pamela sent them to me). So, I'm just now getting back to that project. This is going to be quick and easy, I think. I just need to get the serger and sewing machine set-up. By the way, the fabric was horrible to deal with. I think it was a rayon/lycra blend. It had wrinkled horribly and needed to be steamed before I could cut out. It felt like it took forever to get it to lay out correctly. It did not want to lay flat. I hope this doesn't continue when I start sewing. Cutting out wasn't too bad. Maybe sometime this week I will be able to get the cardigan sewn together.