Saturday, June 12, 2010

On the hunt for a new ruler

I'm still looking for a new ruler. I never would have thought that it would be so difficult. However, I did find a ruler set that I that is similar to a set that I purchase more than 2o years that I thought others might find interesting also. I found it at Nancy's Notions and it's the Lutterloh Pattern Making Ruler Set. Absolutely perfect for redrawing curves on patterns or when making your own patterns.

By the way, I have finally located the same ruler that I broke. However, I have to purchase 3 rulers to get it. I will be calling on Monday to see if they are still in stock and if I can purchase from this company. There isn't any pricing showing in the pages I saw. My fingers are crossed that the item is still available and that it isn't too expensive. Really, I haven't found a ruler like it anywhere. Oh, they have the marking and the 45 degree angle but what about being able to cut the bias stripes to widths between 1 1/2" to 3" wide.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment