Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pillowcases finished!

Here's the completed pillowcases:

Sorry this was the best pictures I could get. I used my new DD to make these as I'm still learning about this machine. The scallops were completed using the H2 menu #20. The entredeux is the D1 menu #7 (sorry, can't really see them but they are there on either side of the green design). The scroll design is D1 menu #17.
Overall, I'm happy with the way the pillowcases turned out. There could have been a little more planning but I was really playing with the machine trying to get a good feel for sewing with it. There are so much going on with this machine compared to my favorite sewing machine, but I'm glad that I finished them on the DD. I did end up having to use a stablizer to get the designs to stitch properly. Part of it could have been the thread that I was using. It was a poly embroidery thread.
That's it for tonight.
Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment