Saturday, January 2, 2016

Knitting Hats....

I'm catching up on projects from December.  I really enjoy knitting.  It is something I do while watching/listening to TV.  I do go to a monthly knit group which is a lot of fun.  Here's the hats I knitted at Christmas:


All three hats were completed from the same pattern - Ribbed Watchman's Hat at Ravelry.  It was very easy to complete.  The blue hat on the left was made with Heartland by Lion Brand, the green and red hats were Wool Spun by Lion Brand.  This was the first time I had used the Wool Spun and I really liked knitting with it.  I guess time will tell about the quality of the yarn but the green hat has been worn almost daily since it was gifted.

If you're looking for a quick ribbed hat, this pattern was a good one.  I do intended to knit one more for charity but I may make more for other charity events.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment