Friday, September 13, 2024

New Fabric Coming...

 It seems the best way to get the sewjo sewing is to purchase new fabric and that is exactly what I did.  Here is the new fabric that will hopefully not become stash:


This is 100% cotton, 56-inches wide.  I plan a Classic Shirt.  I purchased 2 yards.  Care:  machine washable.


This is 100% polyester, 60-inches wide.  I plan a Pussy Bow Blouse by Sew Over It.  I purchased 2 yards.  Care:  Gentle Wash.

This is  100% polyester, 58-inches wide.  I plan a Pussy Bow Blouse by Sew Over It.  I purchased 2 yards.  Care:  Gentle wash.

As large as my stash is, sometimes you can not find the needed item in it.  I am really aiming for more blouses this winter.  Hopefully, these will slide right into the wardrobe without too much effort.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment