Friday, May 27, 2022

The Stitching Drought Is Over...

 I finally stitched something and finished it.  The finishing is the most important part. Here is a finished pair of pants:


This is the Love Notions Allegro Pants pattern.  I love this pattern and I almost have it perfect.  Maybe one or two more iterations.  Everything I have made from this pattern has really good.  You can see this first pair that I completed here.  Even though they are far from perfect, I wear them all the time.

I am going to make the short Allegro Skirt next.  I do not really intend for the muslin to be a wearable garment but if it is, I will be a very lucky person.

Sorry for the picture of hanging pants.  My photographer is away.  I will get a picture when I get a top made.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment