Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Just Can Not Help Myself...

 I managed not to purchased fabric in February and March.  However, I seem to be making up for it April.  Here is the latest purchases:


This fabric is destined to be a shirt for my husband.  He is the brew master in our household and I think he will appreciate this shirt.  My intent is to use Simplicity 5581 shirt pattern that I have used in the past.  It is already fitted so it should be a quick sewing session.


I had been trying to resist this fabric (and the next one) until I saw the beer print.  So, I purchased 1 1/4 yards.  It is a knit with little stretch. The intent is a sleeveless Rhapsody Blouse.  The pattern is by Love Notions.


This is another knit fabric but this one is stretchy.  It will be a short sleeved top of some kind.  I purchased 1 1/2 yards.

I also purchased the Rhapsody Top and Dress pattern over the last day.  So purchasing hasn't slowed much over the last week.  I guess I should quit looking at fabric.  I say that but I will need to purchase some fabric for muslins.  Very little of my stash is muslin worthy.  There is some though.

How has your sewing been going?  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment