Monday, August 10, 2020

Seamwork Bertie Update...

 Oh, I have a dilemma, I've been working hard on my Bertie muslin thinking that I would be making it using this fabric:

but instead of the fabric that was ordered, I received this fabric and didn't notice till now:


I'm not sure I can use this fabric for fall/winter.  Thoughts?  I did check the color that I ordered is out of stock.  I'm thinking this isn't a dark enough gray (stone) for fall/winter but would be fine for spring/summer.  I need to think it though because I know I won't wear it if I get it wrong.

I suppose there are worse things to be disappointed by but I truly wish that I had not been too busy to notice that the fabric wasn't what I had ordered.  I may move on to another project while I think about this.  I have some non-clothing items coming up in the que.

Let me know what you think about the change of color for fall/winter.  The blue would have worked year round.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment