Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Fabric and Patterns...

Sigh!  I'm really suppose to be working on reducing the stash but it seems I like continue to add.  Here's the lastest fabric acquisitions:


This is a rayon knit.  It is ear marked for a top.


This is Brussels Washer Linen in grey.  It is ear marked for a skirt.



This is Essex Linen/Cotton Blend in a blue.  This is ear-marked for a top for later in the year.

Now, for the patterns:

 This is Butterick 6667.  I actually like both of this tops.  The blue linen above was purchased for View B.  I found a light pink woven in the stash that just may end up being View A.

This is Vogue 9133.  It is an unlined jacket and I'm sure I purchased it for View C.  I also like View A but I doubt that I would make more than one unlined jacket.

Here comes my disappointment:

This is Green Pepper F756.  I had purchased several pieces of active wear fabric intending to make cycling tops for my husband and myself.  This pattern was the only reason I ordered patterns in the early March sale.  It wasn't on sale.  That's okay.  I don't mind that.  Why am I disappointed?  I ordered it.  It was billed to the credit card.  However, it wasn't included in my package.  I did call McCall's customer service.  We'll see how this out.   I've never had an order messed up from McCall's before. 

Have you had any issues with McCall's not sending orders correctly?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment