Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spring 2019 New Butterick Patterns....

Most of the spring patterns this year from the big 3 have not been very interesting to me.  That kinda makes me sad because I love patterns and I enjoy collecting them.  The new Butterick patterns are up and here are the ones that I like:


This is Butterick 6667 tops pattern by Katherine Tilton.  This top has some unusual seaming which is what drew me to it.  Both tops are of interest to me.  View A is made up in a seersucker and it adorable.  I would probably consider making this is a seersucker if I could find some nice fabric. This looks like it would be nice and cool for summer.  View B would be perfect in a linen.  The shown view actually looks like it has hand stitching on it and I love that detail.  It is very much an Alabama Chanin detail and really doesn't add that much to the time spent making it.


This is Butterick 6670 wardrobe pattern.  Wardrobe patterns can be a good buy if you like all the patterns contained within.  I'm particular drawn to the dress View C.  The like the asymmetry of the dress.  The item I'm least drawn to is the top View A.

What are your thoughts on the 2019 spring release patterns?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment