Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Mystery Sew Along Block 6

I'm caught up with the individual blocks.  Here's the next one:


I really like this particular block.  With each block you are also provided an extra project, this one was a quilt layout.  I may work this out to be a baby quilt.  We'll see.

I've been working steadily on the connecting blocks for the quilt and will soon have something other than a piles of various fabrics.  With the exception of a consistent background, I'm still trying to make them a little bit scrappy.

I have fallen behind on the house challenge but still intend to get caught up.  It's really hard trying to figure out all of the fabrics in a scrappy manner but I'll get it done.

How are you doing on your version of the quilt?  Still keeping up?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment