Friday, September 28, 2018

I've Done It Now...Day 5

Even though it has been months since I started this project, it is officially day 5.  Here's what I've done since the last time I posted this project:




Here's the chair with 1" foam.  Hopefully this will help with the comfort of the chair.


Here's the chair with the upholstery grade dacron polyester covering the seat and the back.  I did mark the centers on everything before stapling the dacron down.

I'm ready to start measuring and cutting fabric now.  This may be the hard part.  I don't know since I haven't tried it before.  With the centers marked on the chair I now need to decide what is going to be the center design on the chair. 

Hopefully, over the next day or two I will get the center design figure, fabric cut and stapled on, and the arms screwed back into place.  Perhaps I can get the piping done as well.  That will leave the back portion of the chair to finish.  I think I need to order one more part to finish the chair and you know it is something I have never worked with before.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment