Friday, February 24, 2017

More Dress Thoughts....

I happily purchased the McCall's 7464 today.  Here's another view of the line drawing:

I poked around on fabric.com and came up with these consideration:


I like both combination but neither one feels particularly springy.  I wonder if it really matters.  I'll most likely wear if I like the way it fits and the colors.  What do you think of the combinations?  Have you seen other fabrics that might work?  I generally try to stay in the black, grey, teal, navy, rose colorways.

Maybe I should fit the dress before picking out the fabric.  I was going to order swatches but it would be $12 for the fabrics above and I'm sure there is shipping involved.  A little more thought is required and I'm going to look around for other fabrics.  Anyone have some suggestions for fabric stores?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment