Saturday, August 13, 2016

New Patterns....

McCall's had a pattern right after my Fall Buttericks post and I couldn't resist adding a couple of new patterns that were in that post.  So, I have added the following two patterns:


This is B6385.  A Lisette pattern for Butterick.  It has the cup sizing up to a D.  The pattern shows three variations in the collar.  Has anyone tried the Butterick version of cup sizing?  I have the perfect fabric in my stash and it is definitely time to pull it out.  I wonder what the chances of it getting done this year are?


This is B6388.  I really like this fun little pattern and it is meant for french terry and sweatshirt fleece.  Hopefully, I picked well on the sizing.  I really like the dress but would want to lengthen it to the knee.

I think I'm going to take a break from quilt sewing and do some garment sewing.  I never quite got to any summer sewing maybe I can get some fall/winter sewing done.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment