The last couple of weeks have been grueling. I've been knitting at every opportunity and trying to keep up with the Mystery Quilt. The knitting is all finished and I will share at a later date. The Mystery Quilt will be shared later also. However, I had to do another small holiday project at the sewing machine and it turned out very cute! Here it is:
Yes, I wanted/needed another apron and decided to make it a holiday one. This is from a panel which made it really quick and easy. I didn't follow the directions that came with it and knew that I wanted to line it. This is the fabric I used for the lining:
This gave the apron a little bit of weight. I usually make aprons out of a canvas. We'll see how this one wears. Well, I suppose it should last for a lone time given that it is seasonal.
Now, it's off to finish up a few last little bits of house cleaning.