Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last Bit of Holiday Sewing....

The last couple of weeks have been grueling.  I've been knitting at every opportunity and trying to keep up with the Mystery Quilt.   The knitting is all finished and I will share at a later date.  The Mystery Quilt will be shared later also.  However, I had to do another small holiday project at the sewing machine and it turned out very cute!  Here it is:


Yes, I wanted/needed another apron and decided to make it a holiday one.  This is from a panel which made it really quick and easy.   I didn't follow the directions that came with it and knew that I wanted to line it.  This is the fabric I used for the lining:


This gave the apron a little bit of weight.  I usually make aprons out of a canvas.  We'll see how this one wears.  Well, I suppose it should last for a lone time given that it is seasonal.

Now, it's off to finish up a few last little bits of house cleaning.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment