Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ready For The Mystery To Begin....

I was beginning to doubt my ability to get every thing ready before the Allietare Mystery Quilt started on Friday.  Somehow, all the fabric has been purchased, washed, and pressed.  Here's the proof:


I even was able to locate the necessary rulers which are on back order in many locations:


Now, I'm just hoping that I can keep up with the weekly events.  I will be out of town during some of this but hopefully I will be able to download the information and play catch-up when I return.

What do you think of my color selections?

Have you ever participated in a mystery quilt before?  More importantly, did you finish the mystery quilt?  I would love to hear about your experiences.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment