Monday, July 13, 2015

Vogue Patterns Fall....

I just noticed today that Vogue has new patterns up and there are actually a couple that I might consider adding to the collection.  Here are my picks:


I love seeing the dresses with interesting seaming and this dress certainly belongs in that category.  This is Vogue 1457.  I would imagine that the vertical seams would be very slimming. The only thing I don't really care for is the neckline is a little bit low.


Here is another dress with interesting seaming.  This is Vogue 10458.  A very cute little dress.  This pattern will not be added to my pattern collection due to the length and the slit.  Yes, I know I can lengthen it but I don't really want to deal with that.



How about a classic blouse with a camisole?  This is V1462.  It is really meant for a light weight fabric. This particular pattern may just end up in my cart.

This cute little peasant dress is V9124.  It has such a 70s vibe.  I loved this look in the late 70s early 80s.  I wonder if I can pull if off again or if it would be too young.  What do you think?  This may end up in my cart.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment