Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Summer McCall's Patterns

The new summer McCall's pattern line was announced today and I'm feeling mighty old.  There was only one pattern that was remotely interesting to me and it isn't something I would purchase not that any of the patterns are in stock right now.  What were they thinking? So, here it is:


This is M7174.  This pattern offers the two pillows above with two floral variations. These pillows are very nice home dec options.  Love the look of the smocking.

So, I had to look a little closer.  I just couldn't believe that there was nothing of interest but really this isn't.  I did find another pattern that is very much on trend with the 70s style:


This is M7164.  This is a wide leg pant pattern with 4 variations. This is a pant with lots of volume.  Don't wear them too long.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment