Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New McCall's & Kwik Sew Patterns....

I just noticed that McCall's and Kwik Sew have some new patterns up.  They may have been up for a while. I have been too busy to notice this past month.  This McCall's pattern caught my attention:


This is M7020 - Misses Tops and Tunics.  It is described as being over sized which I would take as meaning huge but I like the look of the belted tunic.  There are a couple of variations.  Here's the line drawings:


There were a few other things with interesting seaming but not anything I'm interested in.  The next item is from Kwik Sew:


This is a great pattern for the men in your life.  Here's the line drawing:


This would be a great pattern for my guys.  I promised the skinny, tall teen that I would make him some new sleep pants.  This would be a perfect pattern for that.  I just need to make sure that there isn't something already in the pattern collection that will work.  How is the fit of the Kwik Sew patterns since McCall's took over?  I would love to hear.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment