Friday, April 25, 2014

More fabric for the stash...

...really I couldn't help myself.  I'm always going over and looking over the fabrics at fabric.com.  Generally, I just day dream about what I could make out of them.  However, today I purchased.  Here are two of the three fabrics I bought:


This is a called Curved Stripes Black and White.  I'm hoping that this jersey turns out to be nice.  I think it will make a nice dress.  The third fabric that I purchased was a white jersey for a lining of this fabric.  I hope it works out.


This is a Black/White Abstract double knit.  When I first saw it, I thought it would make a nice skirt but then I reconsidered and purchased enough for a jacket.  I hope that I get it made because I really like this fabric.  I also hope that I don't regret not purchasing enough for a skirt.

Tonight, I plan on sewing.  I will be working on another muslin.  Hopefully, third time is the charm.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment