Sunday, November 9, 2008

Still not sewing!

The weekend got away from me. I really did plan to sew but it never occurred. Yesterday was just busy and today the whole family went geocaching. This was my first time to geocach. It was fun and a little chilly. Really a wonderful way to spend the afternoon with your family. We made it to one spot and wondered around in circles for 30 min. to an hour. Of course, we had walked by the cache many times. One interesting thing that we found while looking for the cache, a bat hanging inside a tree. He wasn't very big and my son was very excited about finding him. I was just happy the little bat preferred to stay inside the tree when we found him.

Ok, there is still a little bit of time tonight. Maybe I can get the pattern pinned together and check the fit.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment