Thursday, November 6, 2008

Simplicity 3789, etc.

Today, I made time to trace Simplicity 3789. I took my measurements and decided upon a size 12 with a D front. I'm a little concerned that the sleeve will be too narrow but we'll see what happens when I do the paper fitting. DH will have to help with this but I think he will be willing. Paper fitting isn't really a one person job, at least not for me. I will need to decide whether or not I'm going to make a muslin or make the with the real fabric and say my prayers. LOL. We'll see. I don't think that I have any “muslin” fabric hanging around in that weight. Perhaps I will get the pattern cut out tonight, too. That would be wonderful.

I also need to start thinking about Christmas sewing. I have a short list of sewing for family and friends. I will not be posting a list because I don't know who may be reading. I'm making my niece and nephew something, perhaps my Mom, my DH, and maybe my son. Seems like I'm leaving my Dad out but I don't have any idea what I could make for him.


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment