Thursday, October 3, 2024

Shoes...

 I rarely mention shoes in my inspiration posts but they are very much part of an outfit.  Just like other accessories.   I tend to fail when it comes to a lot of accessories.  Earrings are about it.  However, this shoe has caught my eye:


This is The High Point by Rothy's.  Price tag: $169.00.  Details:  premium knit upper, 1 1/4-inch heel wrapped in the knit, cushioned insole, spacious toebox, added elastic to expand/contract as wearing, machine washable.

I have been wearing this companies shoes for at least four seasons.  The first pair which has been worn year around still looks good.  These shoes feel a little dressy.  I can see wearing them with my new skirt and a red top (matchy, matchy is in, right?).

I like this company's philsophy.  Recycle, recycle, recycle.  If you are interested in this shoe or any Rothy's shoes, send me a comment with your email and I will send you a referral so you can get $20 off.  I will get $20 off as well.  I will not publish the comment.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment